The “China Liangdu · Liupanshui” government portal, as a service platform for the public of Liupanshui City Government, is committed to protecting your online privacy.
Please read the following statement carefully to understand the protection policy of your personal information when you log in, register and accept the services on this website.
I. Collection of personal information
When you perform all activities such as user registration or public forums on this website, with your consent and confirmation, this website will ask you to provide some personal information through registration forms, orders, etc. These personal data include:
1. Personal identification information: such as name, gender, age, date of birth, ID number (or passport number), telephone, correspondence address, residential address, email address, etc.
This website collects this type of personally identifiable information primarily to enable its registered members to use the pages of this website more easily and satisfactorily to receive services from this website. This personal information helps us achieve this goal.
In addition, according to the characteristics of the website, this website will collect non-personalized information through your IP address, such as the nature of your browser, the type of operating system, the domain name of the ISP that provides you with access services, etc. Page displayed on computer screen. By collecting the above information, we only perform passenger traffic statistics. This non-personally identifiable information helps this website identify the most popular services and determine the effectiveness of our services. In addition, we may disclose this information to our relevant authorities so that they know the number of clicks on service items.
Second, the security of personal information
1. This website will strictly manage and protect the information you provide, and will use corresponding technology to prevent your personal data from being lost, stolen or tampered with.
2. When necessary, this website will be processed by professional and technical personnel on behalf of the computer to meet the requirements of professional division of labor. If the computer processing notice is delivered to you at this time, and you have not expressed your objection within the time specified in the notice, this website will be regarded as the default.
Sharing and disclosure of personal information
In general, no personal information about you will be provided to any unrelated third parties without your consent. However, in the following cases, this website will provide your personal information to the relevant third party without taking any responsibility:
1. Some services on this website need to be provided by a partner or jointly provided. In order to provide you with such services, it is necessary for this website to share your personal information with this partner.
2. This website may conduct public welfare activities with third parties. All or part of the personal information collected during the promotion may be shared with this third party. If you do not want your information to be shared, you can decline by not participating in the charity event.
3. According to laws and regulations or government mandatory requirements, we must provide your personal information to the relevant judicial or government departments.
4. In order to prevent your legal rights of others or the public interest from being seriously harmed.
5. This website has certain evidence to prove that your behavior violates the privacy statement of this website or any rules about specific services or products, thus posing a significant harm to the legitimate rights and interests of this website.
1. You have the following rights over your personal data:
(1) Inquire and request reading at any time;
(2) Request for supplement or correction at any time;
(3) Request deletion at any time;
2. The only right to own and use their own password and other account information. When you are online, please be careful and responsible for your storage.
This website does not assume any responsibility for the necessary use of your personal data if it meets one of the following conditions:
1. Having obtained your written consent.
2. To avoid the imminent danger of your life, body or property.
3. To prevent significant harm to the rights and interests of others.
4. To promote the public interest without harming your major interests.
5. Any leakage of personal information due to you notifying others of your user password or sharing a registered account with others.
6. Any personal information leakage, loss, theft or alteration caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network, such as hacking, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.
7. The leakage of personal information and any legal disputes and consequences caused by companies that we do not own or control on this website and people we do not hire or manage.
8. Personal data leakage caused by other websites linked to this website and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom.
9. The circumstances listed in Article 3 of this statement.
Note: If in doubt, please contact us.