Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, December 15th. Recently, the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council issued and issued "Several Opinions on Reducing the Burden of Primary and Secondary School Teachers to Further Create a Good Environment for Education and Teaching", and issued a notice requesting that all localities and departments take seriously the actual situation. Implement.
The full text of "Several Opinions on Reducing the Burden of Primary and Secondary School Teachers to Further Create a Good Environment for Education and Teaching" is as follows.
In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of the National Education Conference and the Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Comprehensively Deepening the Reform and Construction of Teachers in the New Era, to further create a strong atmosphere in which the whole society respects teachers and educates, and creates a more favorable environment for teachers' peace, meditation, and comfort in teaching In accordance with the requirements of the “Notice of the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on Resolving the Prominent Issues of Formalism to Reduce the Burden at the Grassroots Level”, the following opinions are now put forward to reduce the burden on teachers in primary and secondary schools.
I. Further raising awareness
1. Significance. Education is the national plan and the party's plan. Teachers are the first resource of education, carrying the historical mission of cultivating talents for the party and the country, and shouldering the heavy responsibility of cultivating socialist builders and successors. It is the responsibility of party committees and governments at all levels to create a good environment for education and teaching, and allow teachers to devote themselves to teaching and educating people. It is the basic manifestation of respect for teachers and education in the whole society.
2. The main problem. The party and the state attach great importance to the work of teachers, and in the implementation of the strategy of prioritizing the development of education, adhere to the construction of teacher teams as a basic task, advocate the respect of teachers throughout the society, promote the reform of teacher management systems and mechanisms, and implement the guarantee of teacher treatment. A series of policy measures have been adopted with remarkable results. At the same time, we must see that due to some historical and institutional reasons, teachers, especially elementary and middle school teachers, still have a heavy burden. The main manifestations are: there are many items and frequencies of various inspections, reviews, assessments, and assessments; Various surveys, statistics, information collection and other activities are overlapped and some are arranged randomly; some localities and departments often assign tasks to schools and teachers when implementing tasks such as safety and stability, anti-crime and evil, and evaluation of excellence. This greatly disturbs the normal education and teaching order of the school and adds extra burden to teachers. In this regard, we must firmly establish that the teacher's mission is to teach and educate people, to effectively reduce unnecessary interference with primary and secondary schools and teachers, return peace to the school, and return time to the teachers.
3. General requirements. Guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, comprehensively implemented the spirit of General Secretary Jinping ’s important exposition on education, especially the important instructions and instructions for teachers, strengthened the party's overall leadership of education, followed the laws of education and teaching, and focused Teachers are responsible for building their own characters and teaching and educating people, and are firmly opposed to formalism and bureaucracy. Adhere to classified governance, find teachers' burdens from the source, and greatly streamline documents and meetings. Adhere to local conditions, fully consider the different characteristics of regions, urban and rural areas, and academic levels, and avoid "one size fits all." Adhere to the root cause and the root cause, strictly clean up the issues that have nothing to do with primary and secondary education and teaching, highlight the key points, and vigorously streamline the problem; coordinate the relationship between school management and education and teaching, improve the level, and develop professional root causes. Adhere to common governance, mobilize forces at all levels and departments, and all sectors of society to form a joint force, effectively reduce the burden on teachers in primary and secondary schools, further create a relaxed and quiet education and teaching environment and campus atmosphere, and ensure that teachers in primary and secondary schools concentrate on teaching and educating people.
2. Coordinating and standardizing supervision, inspection, evaluation and assessment
4. Carry out supervision, inspection and evaluation in accordance with laws and regulations. Party committees and governments at all levels must make unified arrangements and carry out supervision, inspection, and evaluation in accordance with laws and regulations. All departments carry out supervision, inspection, evaluation, and assessment of matters involving primary and secondary schools and teachers. In accordance with the principle of centralized management, they implement an annual planning and approval reporting system. It shall be reported to the Party Committee for approval by the General Office of the Party Committee. Except for the education department, other departments must not set up inspection, evaluation, and assessment items targeted at primary and secondary school teachers themselves. Education departments that need to conduct business consultation should implement the procedures after submitting for approval. The supervision, inspection, evaluation, and assessment of matters involving primary and secondary schools and teachers shall be coordinated and carried out by the education department at the same level. Similar matters may be combined and carried out, involving multi-department joint group development, which shall be carried out strictly according to requirements and procedures. , Increase links, extend time, and resolutely avoid making arbitrary demands on schools and teachers.
5. Clean up and streamline existing supervision, inspection, evaluation and assessment matters. Provincial party committees and governments should conduct a centralized clean-up of existing supervision, inspection, and evaluation matters involving primary and secondary schools and teachers, and strictly control the total amount and frequency. It is necessary to strictly check and control all kinds of campus creation activities, merge as much as possible and resolutely cancel. After cleaning up, ensure that the inspection, evaluation, and assessment of primary and secondary schools and teachers are reduced by more than 50% on the existing basis. The items retained after cleaning up are subject to inventory management.
6. Improve the methods of inspection and evaluation. Party committees, governments and relevant departments at all levels must improve the assessment and evaluation system, reflect the principle of differentiation, adhere to the mass line, strengthen normalization, resolutely correct mechanical practices, simplify procedures as much as possible, and reduce unnecessary links and check of form data materials. Pay attention to work performance, and should not simply leave marks as a criterion for judging the effectiveness of the work, and should not use WeChat work groups, government affairs APPs (applications) to upload screenshots of working scenes or record videos to replace the actual job evaluation. Check, check, evaluate, and resolutely overcome the formalist approach of keeping track of the achievements and avoiding interference with normal education and teaching activities.
3. Coordinate and regulate social affairs into campus
7. Standardize the deployment of poverty alleviation tasks. Poverty alleviation through education is an important political task at present and in the future. It must be vigorously promoted and achieved practical results. Party committees and governments at all levels must strictly follow the relevant requirements of the Party Central Committee, guide the majority of teachers to care about and support education and help the poor, and make full use of campus and classroom education to help students in poor areas strengthen their belief in poverty alleviation, study carefully, master their skills, and grow healthily. Contribute to blocking intergenerational transmission of poverty.
8. Arrange special tasks reasonably. Party committees and governments at all levels have unifiedly deployed important special tasks such as maintaining stability, eliminating gangsters, preventing and mitigating disasters, fire safety, and AIDS prevention, which require the participation of teachers in primary and secondary schools. It shall not affect normal education and teaching, and it shall not be arranged for primary and secondary school teachers to carry out related work in places unrelated to education and teaching. In special times and emergencies, according to the situation and actual needs, the education department will arrange according to the requirements of superiors.
9. Reasonably arrange the tasks of city excellence evaluation. Party committees and governments at all levels have unifiedly carried out civil and health promotion, green, livable, tourism and other urban excellence evaluation activities, involving primary and secondary schools, and the education department must make arrangements in strict accordance with procedures and procedures. Performing duties or doing other work unrelated to teachers' duties must not affect normal education and teaching. Without the consent of the education department, relevant departments must not go to campus to instruct teachers to carry out related work.
10. Reasonably arrange street community affairs. The sub-communities should assist the education and teaching of primary and secondary schools in the region by actively developing community education, and actively attract primary and secondary schools to participate in community-building related activities without affecting normal education and teaching. Schools have the right to refuse any unreasonable requirements on the participation of teachers in related activities or the requirements that affect the normal education and teaching.
11. Scientifically arrange related education and publicity activities. Educational publicity activities for elementary and middle school students should be based on the overall development of moral, intellectual, physical, aesthetic, and labor needs of primary and middle school students. The education department should plan, classify, and coordinate arrangements to enter the campus. If there are similar content in the primary and secondary school curriculum, it can be reasonably integrated into the teaching arrangements according to actual needs, and must not be repeated.
12. Resolutely put an end to irrelevant affairs. Party committees and governments at all levels must coordinate and regulate social affairs into campus work.In particular, some local government departments and enterprises must not compulsorily allocate activities and work (such as celebrations, investment invitations, demolition, etc.) that are not related to education and teaching to primary and secondary schools, and report to Teachers have assigned mandated tasks, and they are not allowed to suspend school out of school and leave the venue to organize related activities.
Fourth, coordinate and streamline the filling of related reports
13. Standardize and streamline all forms of reporting. Party committees at all levels, governments, and education departments must strictly regulate the filling of relevant reports involving primary and secondary school teachers, arrange various forms of reporting as required, streamline the content and frequency of filling, and must not blindly ask schools and teachers to fill in forms to prevent duplicates. Report all kinds of data and fill in the form with multiple heads.
14. Strictly standardize education statistics and research. Strictly implement the relevant requirements of the "Regulations on the Administration of Education Statistics" and standardize the education statistics of primary and secondary schools. Except for the National Bureau of Statistics, other departments that carry out educational statistics involving primary and secondary schools and teachers must report to the government statistical agency at the same level for approval and filing. The research activities for primary and secondary school teachers must be approved and deployed by the education department, and resolutely avoiding long and repeated investigations in different departments.
15. Improve the level of data collection informationization. Education departments and schools at all levels should strengthen the construction of information management systems, establish and improve various types of education information databases, further standardize the management and use of basic information, and strive to achieve multiple collections at one time. Make full use of modern information technology, especially artificial intelligence technology, to improve the informationization and scientific level of education management, and make sure that more information runs and teachers less errands.
V. Coordinating and Standardizing the Selection and Borrowing of Primary and Secondary School Teachers
16. Strictly regulate the behavior of borrowing teachers in primary and secondary schools. The education department co-ordinates the use of primary and secondary school teachers to arrange the use of work, and strictly restricts and regulates the relevant departments' selection and borrowing of primary and secondary school teachers. For the borrowing of primary and secondary school teachers to participate in the implementation of major party and state decision-making tasks, without affecting the normal education and teaching of the school, they should be approved by the education department at or above the county level and reported to the party committee at the same level for approval and filing. The borrowing period should not exceed in principle. Half a year.
17. Effectively avoid arranging primary and secondary school teachers to participate in irrelevant training activities. The education department co-ordinates and arranges teacher training activities for primary and secondary schools. For the professional training of teachers, we must combine the actual work and life of teachers, optimize the content, improve the form, and carry out rationally, avoid hard arrangements, and resolutely put an end to the form and the field. Pay attention to taking a variety of ways to do a good job of teaching and research guidance to teachers, observe teachers' teaching levels through multiple dimensions, and scientifically carry out assessment and evaluation. For training in non-educational teaching, the education department must strictly check. In addition to the training conducted by the human resources and social security department in accordance with laws and regulations, it can be cancelled, merged, and merged. Teachers must not pull together and allocate irrelevant training to teachers. .
Strengthening organizational security
18. Strengthen leadership. Party committees and governments at all levels must attach great importance to earnestly fulfill their responsibilities, put the work of reducing the burden on teachers in primary and secondary schools into an important agenda, strictly implement the approval and filing system, and take effective measures to promote it. Leading groups of party committees at all levels should strengthen overall coordination, publicity and guidance, and urge implementation. Education departments at all levels must conscientiously implement the organization and implementation work under the leadership of party committees and governments. It is necessary to protect the school's autonomy in running schools and the rights and interests of primary and secondary school teachers in accordance with the law, reasonably check the workload, and encourage teachers to be willing and capable to make achievements. It is strictly forbidden to embezzle, misappropriate, retain the establishment and not make up the work. Career establishment shall give priority to the needs of teachers in rural schools, and according to the actual needs of township boarding schools, actively explore matters that will fall within the scope of government responsibility and are suitable for market provision (such as school security , Living services, etc.) into the scope of government purchase services to ensure that township boarding schools operate well.
19. Strengthen supervision. The Education Steering Committee of the State Council should include the task of reducing the burden on teachers in primary and secondary schools into the supervision of provincial governments in fulfilling their educational responsibilities. Provincial education supervision departments should take lightening the burden of primary and secondary school teachers as an important part of education supervision and school inspection. In strict accordance with the requirements of the "Notice of the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on Coordinating and Standardizing the Supervision, Inspection, and Evaluation of Work," it is necessary to focus on the use of information technology to supervise reductions, to reduce efficiency gains, and to guide local implementation efforts. Adhere to the combination of regular supervision and long-term supervision, and use the results as an important reference for the comprehensive assessment and evaluation of local party and government leaders and relevant leading cadres, as well as for the removal and reward of punishment.
20. Strengthen guidance. Party committees at all levels, governments, and education departments must increase publicity efforts, through a variety of forms, widely publicize the party's education policy, the party's central government's decision-making and deployment of teacher teams, widely publicize primary and secondary school teachers' teaching and education, and train socialist builders. And the successor's sacred mission, vigorously advocate respect for teachers and value education, and strive to guide the whole society to further understand education, care for the development of primary and secondary school teachers, and jointly create a good education and teaching environment.
Provincial party committees and governments should, according to the spirit of this opinion, make a concrete list of burden reduction, and solidly promote the work of reducing the burden on teachers in primary and secondary schools to achieve practical results.