General Office of the CPC Central Committee
Issue the Opinions on the Reform of the Institutional Mechanism and Mechanism for Promoting the Social Mobility of Labor and Talents
Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, December 25. Recently, the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council issued the Opinions on the Reform of the Mechanism and Mechanism for Promoting the Social Mobility of Labor and Talents, and issued a notice requesting that all localities and departments carefully implement them in accordance with actual conditions .
The full text of the "Opinions on Reforming the Mechanism and Mechanism of Social Mobility of Labor and Talent" is as follows.
Reasonable, fair, smooth, and orderly social flow is a strong support for the sustainable and healthy development of the economy, an important sign of social harmony and progress, and an inevitable requirement for the realization of all-round human development. The report of the Nineteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China proposed that the shortcomings of the system and mechanism that hinder the social flow of labor and talents should be eliminated so that everyone has the opportunity to realize their own development through hard work. In order to implement the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China, and to promote the reform of the social mobility system of labor and talents, the following opinions are put forward.
I. General requirements
Guided by Xi Jinping's ideology of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, fully implementing the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the CPC and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Plenary Sessions of the 19th CPC National Congress, upholding and strengthening the party's overall leadership and the people-centered development ideology, Based on basic national conditions, grasp the law of development, focus on market leadership, government guidance, focus on reform efforts, service assistance, build horizontal flow bridges, vertical development ladders, stimulate innovation and entrepreneurship in the whole society, and build a rational, fair, smooth, and orderly The social mobility pattern guides personal development into the country's prosperity and national rejuvenation process, promotes the sustainable and healthy economic development, social equity and justice, and the long-term stability of the country.
2. Promote high-quality economic development and lay a solid foundation for social mobility
(1) Implement employment priority policies to create mobility opportunities. Insist on stabilizing and expanding employment as the priority objectives of economic and social development, prioritize employment policies at the macro policy level, strengthen policy coordination and coordination, ensure that economic operations are within a reasonable range, and coordinate the development of capital-intensive, technology-intensive, knowledge-intensive and Labor-intensive industries create more adequate mobility opportunities. Cultivate and strengthen new driving forces for economic development, develop new industries such as new-generation information technology, high-end equipment, digital creativity, implement intelligent transformation and upgrading projects of traditional industries, cultivate industries such as smart agriculture and modern logistics, and provide higher-quality mobility opportunities. Investigate how to deal with the effects of robots and artificial intelligence on employment.
(2) Promote coordinated regional development and promote balanced flow. Establish and improve the urban-rural integration development system mechanism and policy system, promote the implementation of new-type urbanization and rural revitalization strategies, and guide the two-way flow, equal exchange and reasonable allocation of various urban and rural elements. Make overall plans for coordinated regional development, establish regional cooperation mechanisms, regional mutual assistance mechanisms, and inter-regional interest compensation mechanisms, support the development of advantageous characteristic industries in the central and western regions, and the northeast region, and promote a balanced flow of opportunities between regions. Optimize the setting of administrative divisions, build a coordinated development pattern of large, medium and small cities and small towns with central cities and urban agglomerations as the main body, and expand the flow of space between cities.
(3) Promote innovation and entrepreneurship to stimulate mobility. Strengthen the construction of basic disciplines, deepen the integration of production and education, speed up the cultivation of high-level technical and technical personnel, carry out interdisciplinary and cutting-edge scientific research, promote the transformation of high-level scientific and technological achievements, and build the foundation for the construction of an innovative country. Further standardize administrative procedures, administrative actions and discretion, create a convenient, efficient, fair competition, stable and transparent business environment, reduce the time for business establishment, and play the role of financing channels such as banks, small loan companies, venture capital, equity and bonds, Improve the financing availability of private enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and promote the healthy and stable development of various ownership economies. Build a batch of entrepreneurial training (practice) bases, entrepreneurial incubation bases and rural innovation and entrepreneurship parks with high quality, and encourage workers to achieve personal development through entrepreneurship.
3. Smooth and orderly flow channels to stimulate social mobility
(4) The regional registration system and public services are used to drive regional mobility. Restrictions on the settlement of cities with less than 3 million permanent residents in the urban areas will be fully lifted, and the conditions for settlement in large cities with 3 to 5 million permanent residents will be relaxed. We will improve the settlement policy for points in mega-mega cities with a permanent population of more than 5 million in the urban area, streamline the points program, and ensure that the main points of social insurance payment period and residence period score. Promote the equalization of basic public services. Permanent residents enjoy the same basic public services as education, employment and entrepreneurship, social insurance, medical care, and housing security. Steadily and orderly explore the promotion of direct settlement of outpatient expenses in different places, and improve the convenience of reimbursement for medical expenses. Further play the role of urbanization to promote the social mobility of labor and talents, comprehensively implement the fiscal policy to support the civicization of agricultural migrants, promote the increase in the size of urban construction land and attract the number of migrants who settle in agriculture, and promote investment arrangements in the central budget to absorb agriculture Towns with a large number of migrants settled.
(5) Promote unit mobility with the reform of the employment system. Intensify the exchange of party and government talents, and management talents of enterprises and institutions, and further improve the channels for enterprises and social organizations to enter party and government agencies and state-owned enterprises and institutions. Reducing the threshold for recruiting grass-roots civil servants in difficult and remote areas, rationally setting recruitment conditions for grass-roots public institutions, and recruiting retired soldiers and village (community) cadres can be recruited in a special or separate plan. Improve and implement the inter-regional and cross-system transfer and continuation of basic pension insurance relations.
(6) Unblocking career change through file service reform. The personnel files of mobile personnel can be stored in archive management service agencies such as public employment service agencies and public talent service agencies. The identity of archive personnel does not change with different archive management service agencies. Tertiary and technical secondary school graduates who have terminated labor relations with the unit may transfer the files with the certificate of termination of labor relations with the original unit and the receipt certificate of the new unit. Accelerate the informatization construction of archives management services, promote the nationwide communication of archives information, and gradually realize the online application of archives transfer and cross-site communication. Study and formulate specific measures for various livelihood archives services to promote the social mobility of labor and talents.
Fourth, improve the evaluation and incentive mechanism and expand the space for social mobility
(7) Expand the development space for grassroots personnel. We will improve the subsidy policy for hard and remote areas, and implement the policy of high wages for college graduates to go to hard and remote areas. Accelerate the promotion of the staff level promotion system for management posts in public institutions below the county level, and optimize the proportion of senior professional and technical posts at the grassroots level and the frontline education, science and technology, medical, and agricultural technology institutions. According to the characteristics and responsibilities of different occupations, different positions, and different levels of talents, adhere to the commonality and particularity, horizontal performance and development potential, qualitative and quantitative evaluation, and implement differentiated evaluation.
(8) Increase the incentives for grass-roots front-line personnel. Innovate the mechanism for stimulating grassroots talents, and increase the evaluation weight for the professional performance, actual work performance, and working life of talents who have been working in the frontline and hard remote areas for a long time. We will improve labor model and advanced worker selection methods in the new era, and increase the proportion of first-rate selection of grassroots units, front-line positions, and skilled personnel. Investigate specific standards and types for improving technical skills talent recognition standards and levels. Implement the relevant provisions of the Law on Promoting the Transformation of Scientific and Technological Achievements, and study and formulate specific operating methods for the cash rewards for the transformation of scientific and technological achievements obtained by scientific researchers into the total performance wages of the current year, but not subject to the total amount and not included in the total base.
(9) Broaden the channels for the rise of technical and skilled personnel. Promote the effective connection of vocational qualifications with professional titles and vocational skill level systems, promote the comparison of skills tiers with management, and technical job sequences, and open channels for the identification of vocational qualifications, titles, and vocational skill levels for new vocational employees. Employers are encouraged to establish positions as chief technician, super technician, etc., and establish a system for recruiting skilled personnel and a system for promotion of points. Support employers to break restrictions on academic qualifications and qualifications, and link salary distribution and salary growth with factors such as post value, skills and quality, performance contributions, and innovation achievements.
V. Improve the protection mechanism to prevent intergenerational transmission of poverty
(10) Promote targeted poverty alleviation and promote upward mobility of the poor. Adhere to the precise policy of responding to villages, households, and people, focus on the “three districts and three states” and other deeply impoverished areas and special poor groups, and further advance the work of poverty alleviation by industry, employment, social insurance, health, and education to ensure that the fight against poverty is achieved on schedule. Actively respond to the impact of changes in the external environment, market fluctuations and changes in industrial structure on poverty alleviation places and people, and follow up and study targeted support policies and measures in a timely manner. Study and formulate group support policies for poor households whose income levels are slightly higher than those for the filing of legislation.
(11) Promote the priority development of education and ensure a fair starting point. Promote the integrated development of urban and rural compulsory education, and achieve unified standards for school building construction, teacher staffing, and benchmarks for public funding per student in the county. We will implement the national student funding policy to protect the right to education of families with financial difficulties and students with disabilities. We will improve the compulsory education enrollment policy of children with relocation based on the residence permit, and ensure that the holder of the residence permit enjoys compulsory education in accordance with the law in the place of residence. Continue to implement the support plan for enrollment in the central and western regions, the special plan for key colleges and universities to recruit students from rural and impoverished areas, the action plan for vocational education cooperation between east and west, and the thousand-skills school for poverty alleviation, and support the construction of a number of secondary vocational schools (including technical schools) in poor counties , Increase the chances of students from rural areas, poor areas, and poor families to go to college and higher quality education.
(12) Promote development opportunities for people with difficulties in fair employment protection. Construct a unified, open, competitive and orderly human resources market, ensure that urban and rural workers enjoy equal employment rights, and correct discrimination in employment such as status and gender in accordance with the law. Strengthen public employment services, build a diversified supply system and a multi-channel supply mechanism, and gradually realize full coverage of the permanent population in employment support policies. Strengthen employment assistance, accurately identify the objects of employment assistance, formulate personalized assistance plans, and implement priority support and priority assistance. Difficult persons who are difficult to achieve employment through market channels can be resettled through public welfare posts to ensure that zero-employment families are dynamically “cleared”.
(13) Strengthen social assistance and improve the mobility of people in need. Promote the overall development of urban and rural minimum guarantees, improve the dynamic adjustment mechanism for the minimum guarantees, and ensure that the minimum guarantees in rural areas meet national poverty alleviation standards. Fully implement the assistance and support system for the poorest people, further strengthen and improve the temporary assistance work, and effectively protect the basic lives of people in need. Promote the social protection of minors and the care and protection of left-behind children in rural areas, strengthen the basic living security work of orphans and de facto unsupported children, and strengthen all-round guarantee services for the living, education, and safety of children in need.
Organization and implementation
(14) Strengthen organizational leadership. Relevant departments in all regions must fully understand the significance of promoting the social mobility of labor and talents, closely follow the actual needs of the people, focus on key issues, form a joint effort, and grasp the implementation of various policies and measures in accordance with the actual situation.
(15) Strengthen the protection of the rule of law. We will improve laws and regulations in the field of promoting the social mobility of labor and talents, and clear up laws and regulations and policy documents that hinder mobility. We will conscientiously implement the "who enforces the law and popularize the law" responsibility system for law popularization, strengthen the study and promotion of laws and regulations related to promoting the social mobility of labor and talents, and actively carry out the interpretation of laws. Strengthen the construction of administrative law enforcement and arbitration teams, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of labor and talent mobility.
(16) Create a good atmosphere. Carry out multi-channel propaganda, cultivate and practice the core values of socialism, create a strong atmosphere of respect for labor, knowledge, talent, and creativity, and form a public opinion environment in which "happiness is all a struggle". "The Chinese Dream, which strives for the goal and realizes the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation, gathers powerful impetus.